A Tapcast one-click app is available for Shopify and can be accessed via the Welcome screen when you first log into your account. If you would rather install the Tapcast SDK manually on your Shopify website, please follow these instructions and refer to the two figures below:
- Log in to your Tapcast account at https://app.tapcast.io
- Copy the Tapcast code snippet shown.
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel at https://www.shopify.com/login
- On left sidebar, click Online Store
- Under Online Store section, click Themes
- From within your Store’s Theme, select Actions dropdown menu
- Click Edit code from dropdown menu
- Under Layout folder, select the theme.liquid file
- Paste the Tapcast SDK code snippet copied in step #2 before the closing </head> tag in the theme.liquid file.
- Click Save
- Click Preview
- Tapcast is now be installed on all pages of your Shopify site
- On Tapcast, the installation welcome screen will be removed, and you will have full functionality on Tapcast to upload videos for your Shopify site.
If you have any issues installing Tapcast manually on Shopify, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org