A Tapcast one-click plugin for Wordpress is being developed. In the mean time, you may install the Tapcast SDK manually on your Wordpress site using either of the two methods outlined below.
Method 1: Uploading a Zip File
1. Log in or Sign up for Tapcast at app.tapcast.io/login
2. Click on the “Wordpress” button on the Tapcast Welcome Screen
3. Download the Tapcast plugin .zip file by clicking here
4. In a new browser tab, Login to your Wordpress Admin console (generally at /wp-admin on your Wordpress site).
5. Click “Plugins” on the left nav menu
6. Click “Add New”
7. Click “Upload Plugin”
8. Click “Choose File”
9. Upload Tapcast Wordpress plugin zip file downloaded in step #1
10. The Tapcast zip file name should show. Click “Install Now”
11. Click “Activate Plugin” after the plugin is installed successfully.
12. Hover over the “Settings” menu on the left nav menu, select “Tapcast”
13. Click “Install Tapcast”
14. You will be logged in to Tapcast on the same browser tab
15. The Tapcast Welcome Screen will be removed, and you will be able to use Tapcast.
- Log in to your Wordpress site admin panel
- Click “Plugins” in the sidebar (see figure below)
- Click “Add New” to install a new plugin (see figure below)
- In the Wordpress plugin search, enter keyword “Header” and search
- Install the “Insert Headers and Footers” plugin (see figure below)
- Click “Activate” once the plugin has been installed successfully
- Save the Tapcast SDK in the “Headers” section of the newly installed plugin.
- Load any page on your Wordpress site that you’d like to make videos on.
- On Tapcast, you should see the code snippet screen disappear, and the page you loaded in step #9 should be shown on Tapcast.
- You can now add videos to your Wordpress site pages. To have other pages of your Wordpress site show on Tapcast, load those pages on your browser. Reload Tapcast, and the new page should show in Tapcast.
If you have any issues installing Tapcast manually on Wordpress, please email us at email@example.com