After installing the SDK, you should do the following:
- Login to the Tapcast app at https://app.tapcast.io/login
- Create and upload the videos that you'd like to play picture-in-picture, in context on your website. You can either upload videos (using the "Upload a Video" button) or drag and drop videos right onto the Tapcast app.
- Make sure to add each video to the appropriate page on your site. Initially, you can add one or more videos to your home page, but feel free to add other pages from your website (using the "Add Page" button) and upload videos to those pages as well.
- For each page that you have uploaded videos to, decide if you want to play one of those videos as a default Tapcast targeted video (anytime a user browses to that page, they will see the default video). If so, slide the "Make Default" selector switch to on. Note: You can select more than one default video per page and these videos will be shown in an alternating manner.
- For any video that you'd only like certain audiences to see, select "Copy URL" using the action menu icon (the button on the right edge of your screen that looks like "..."). Link your Facebook posts, Facebook/Instagram ads, Google Search ads, or email marketing and affiliate programs to these targeted video URLs and watch your sales and conversions soar.