It's very easy to link your Tapcast Targeted Videos to your Facebook/Instagram posts and ads, Google search ads, and email campaigns.
Step 1: Copy your unique Tapcast URL
Each video you upload will be assigned its own unique Tapcast URL. Here are the steps to copy this URL so you can link it to your marketing campaigns:
1. If you haven't already done so, log into your Tapcast account (https://app.tapcast.io) and click the ADD PAGE button to add the web page on your website where you'd like the Tapcast video to play. We call this the "target URL".
2. Upload the video you would like to play picture-in-picture in context on this web page by clicking the ADD VIDEO button.
3. Click the triple dot icon to access the drop down menu and then select “Copy URL”.
Step 2: Paste your unique Tapcast URL into your social media channels, ads, or email campaigns
You can use the unique Tapcast URL link in any marketing campaign. When your customers click on the unique Tapcast URL, they will be taken directly to the designated web page with the selected video playing picture-in-picture in context on this page. Here are some examples of how to use the unique Tapcast URL in different types of digital marketing campaigns. The images below use Tapcast's own website and campaigns as examples.
a) Facebook Post. Paste the unique Tapcast URL into your Facebook status.
b) Instagram Post. Paste the unique Tapcast URL into your Instagram bio. Be sure to include “Link in bio” text in your posts.
c) Facebook and Instagram Ads. Use your unique Tapcast URL as the “Website URL” and select a Call To Action, such as “Learn More” or “Shop Now”.
Note: Facebook and Instagram ads are both created and managed in your Facebook Ads Account.
d) Google AdWords. Create a “Text Ad”. Enter your unique Tapcast URL under “Final URL”.
e) Email Campaigns. Paste your unique Tapcast URL into your email body or hyperlink the URL to a call-to-action button or icon.
The Benefits of Tapcast Targeted Video:
- Picture-in-picture (PIP) video plays in context on your web page to increase conversions
- Match videos to specific audiences
- Test which videos work best with different audiences
- No coding or IT support required